Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank You For Supporting Us

We have now been making and selling our 6 ft round yoga mats for over 1 1/2 years.  Thank you everyone for supporting our little company.

Since starting this adventure we have added a DVD, Mat Cleaner, Yoga Pads, and a special mat bag to carry the mat.

I know that the other company (I can't say their name because I was sent a letter from their lawyer) who sells a round mat is selling it for a few dollars less.  I am unable to lower my price any more as I don't have the resources to compete pricewise with the bigger company.  But in the spirit of yoga if you really want one of our mats and the cost is just to high please get in touch with us so we can make it affordable for you.

My whole idea for creating this mat was to help you be more creative and want to build a home practice.  Over 1200 mats later I am hoping that is what is happening.

If you would like to read the whole story about the bigger guy taking advantage of the smaller business please go to our first few posts from September 2009.

Thank you again for your support!

Namaste

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment