Thursday, January 21, 2010

Give a little make a difference

As I watch the devistation and destruction that the earthquake in Haiti created I am reminded how blessed and lucky I am.  I just have to look around at what I have to realize it is my responsibility to be responsible.

It doesn't take much to make a difference and to help people and a country in need.  All you have to do is google Haiti donations and you will see how many organizations there are.  Check them out and see what percentage the organization actually gives.  There are many that are able to give 95% of the donations directly to places in need.

I will continue to give a portion of every Mandala Yoga Mat I sell to the relief efforts in Haiti.  So feel good about that too if you do buy a mat.

Remember every little bit helps.

Take a look around at your home, your family and friends and take note at how fortunate we all are.

Namaste

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment